So the Town hall meeting between developers, engineers and entrepreneurs across Nigeria and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has come to an end.
The live Facebook video of the event was watched by millions of people around the world, there are 2.3 million views so far on the video, which can be viewed on Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook page.
So what and did he say? Here are 8 really interesting things he said about Lagos, Nigeria, Nollywood, family and so on:
1. While speaking on the food, Mark said he ate Jollof rice and then pounded yam with snail and he loved it.
2. While speaking on content creation, he said one of the great things about his visit to Nigeria, was that he got to see Nollywood. He also said:
3. When he was asked what his plans were for the next 5-10 years, he stated that he would be especially happy if more people around the world were more connected.
4. Someone in the crowd asked about his plans to integrate families more using Facebook. Zuckerberg said:
5. On a funny note, someone asked him about his current diaper changing speed and he said:
6. A lady in the audience asked Zuckerberg what made Facebook so successful among other startups. Zuckerberg answered by saying that it is necessary as an entrepreneur to make as many mistakes as possible while growing your business.
7. When someone asked him what his impression about Lagos was, he said:
8. When he was asked, where he saw the world in 5-10 years, he said: