Call +2347089906516 For Ipublicise Africa Music Promotion
ipubliciseafrica.com specializes itself in the online promotional aspect of upcoming urban releases. We have established ourselves, within the online community, in order to offer musicians, record labels, and managers our continuous experience, skills, and expertise that we have in the digital realm of music marketing. Our marketing campaigns use strategic methods which are set in place to effectively maximize exposure, build brand awareness, as well as creating a grassroots movement.
So what can we do for you?
Feature your songs on our site (currently getting Over 3000000 hits worldwide a month, and growing )
Get your own artist profile page on our site
Distribute your songs to multiple and Social Networks
News and Press Releases .
So whats the cost for all this? NOTHING, its a FREE service
For NEWS Submission contact [email protected]
FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT Please send a mail to [email protected]
Unfortunately we cant just promote anyone, all artists that send in materials go through a strict approval process where some of our team reviews your lyrics, vocals and quality. Its those factors that decide whether we promote you or not. If you are disapproved this doesn’t mean your not good enough, its just we feel that your work needs improvement before we can promote you.
Copyright is a form of protection so creators and subsequent owners of original works can control how the works are used. Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
ipubliciseafrica.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and promptly deletes any files when properly notified.
To file a copyright infringement notification with datafilehost, please send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA.
Filings may be made by:
1. Submitting an email to [email protected]
All requests must be made directly to the above email address or to the address outlined above. Please do not contact the Internet Service Provider as this will cause a delay in processing DMCA related requests. ipubliciseafrica makes every effort to comply with the rights of copyright owners and will respond quickly to any such related request.
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit ipubliciseafrica to locate the Content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the Content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of valid notification, as required by law, we will remove the content from our website and provide the claimant with a confirmation email.
Call +2347089906516, +2348131170036 For Ipublicise Africa Music Promotion